BLACKPINK UPDATE – May 14, 2018.
Yang Hyun Suk posted Blackpink As If It’s Your Last 300 million views poster along with some hashtags.
#BLACKPINK #블랙핑크 #ASIFITSYOURLAST #마지막처럼 #MV #300MILLION #YOUTUBE #Blinks_IllBeSureTo_ExecuteThe_10Requests #GoodNewsSoon #BLACKPINK_will_be_coming_back_very_soon #YG”
Why did YG mention this hashtag,
Previously, earlier this May, Blinks run E-mail Chong-Gong Project by sending email to YG Entertainment and ask YG to fulfill his promises. It’s likely that YG read Blinks requests.
Those 10 requests are:
- At least two comebacks every year, to make gaps between comebacks as short as possible.
- Management team dedicated only for BLACKPINK.
- Official BLINK (Fanclub) in Korea.
- Fan meetings and/or signing events at least three times every comeback.
- Active promotions for BLACKPINK. (TV Programs, Radio Shows, University Festivals).
- Efficient use of BLACKPINK’s Official YouTube Channel by uploading videos. (E.g. Behind The Scenes, Song covers etc.)
- BLINK’s would love to engage with BLACKPINK more. Please let them engage with fans on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook! (Even VLIVE)
- Please upload BLACKPINK House Ep. 12 as soon as possible.
- Please release exclusive videos such as the Pink Theater.
- PLEASE keep your promise to us. If you cant keep it, then dont promise us.
Hopefully, there will be much improvement in the near future.
Meanwhile, Blackpink will be performing at some University Festivals in South Korea this May:
Check out more Blackpink Schedule here